Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 1: About the writer...

Welcome to my blog. This is the first ever blog I created, as have probably been said a million times before in the same forum.

Let me tell you a bit about me. As a person, I am not much of anything special other than insight and the ability to use the English language to impress upon people that they need not worry, we will all get through this...

Actually, we all need some voice(s) of reason in this world. Better than what we have, and louder. That is why I am starting this. 

I have been writing since I figured out how to put words together. I wrote a dumb picture book in second grade and haven't stopped since. Today I am working on works for the stage, mostly, and have amassed several works both in print and online.

So, if you happened upon this blog, I hope you enjoy it. Leave comments and tell me if I am out of line. I don't take it personally...

No comments: