Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My diet

I rarely, if ever, get sick. I don't know why. I am not the healthiest of eaters, truthfully. I just don't get sick.

So you may be wondering how I keep healthy? Well, start smoking, first off. I smoke about 5-10 cigarettes a day. Camel turkish Gold is my choice as my last brand is no longer made.

Avoid fast food entirely. Every time used to eat fast food my stomach would reject it almost immediately. After a while you don't even miss it. Then you can force yourself to eat in your house and eat better. Don't cheat and eat frozen pizzas or pre-made dinners. They are just as bad as fast food and have a lot of preservatives.

Lift weights. I don't care if it is a set of 5 lbs. weights, lift them. Put them in a place where they do not get buried in a pile either. I put them next to my bed and lift them all the time.

Sleep. Nap when you can and try to get eight solid hours of sleep. Sleep in and don't go under the covers unless you are planning to sleep for the night. No television in the bedroom either.

Drink coffee. Any variety, just have some everyday. For budget reasons, make some at home. Just make sure you know how to use your espresso maker (mine exploded).

Don't do drugs. As the guy on South Park says, "Drugs are bad, m'kay?" Drinking heavily counts as well. Stop it! Drinking is soooo overrated.

I haven't needed to see a doctor for almost a decade. I missed one day from work being ill from eating at IHOP. (You see).

Peace.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I've come to realize over the years how much your diet affects your total self. When I eat healthy, I feel great. When I don't, I'm a mess. I think a lot of the diseases that are so common now can be traced back, at least in part, to a person's diet.

You can't tell me those smokes are good for you though. Nice try! :-P