Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My back hurts

Has your back ever started hurting for what appears to be no reason? I must be stressing out because, with the day I had, I got some serious pain going on.

It started by getting up an hour before my alarm went off. I hate that, especially since I don't want to be up any earlier. Then I got the bright idea to jump on my bike and ride to work. When I drive to work I never get a good spot to park so I end up walking. If I bike I get a primo spot.

However, due to the negligent actions of someone somewhere not paying attention, my rear tire blew out two blocks from work...

Do you know how much fun it is walking a bike for over a mile? Awesome!!! Especially when it starts raining...

I didn't make crap during my shift, worrying about how much this tire was going to cost me, and needing to leave early to fix it.

The rest of the day wasn't so bad, just sweaty and raining while walking home.

Now my back hurts.

'Night.

No comments: