Monday, September 1, 2008

Sarah Palin is going to be outed as a liar

Today a bomb got dropped on the McCain-Palin ticket: Bristol Palin is 5 months pregnant. You know what? I honestly believe it is her second child. Why? Well, there is a lot of evidence pointing to her "younger sibling" Trig being her child, not her brother.

But who knows, really? Sarah Palin, her daughter, and Jesus?

My problem is that she is a huge hypocrite. Being a parent, to me, means that you practice what you preach. You want to let your underage daughter get pregnant? Then don't act like you are so perfect. Republicans act like they know better all the time. It pisses me off. If that want to point at liberals and say that we think we are so smart, then start behaving like you want others to behave.

People are going to "forgive" the actions of Palin and her daughter but it smells, to me, like a cover up. That's too bad. It means that, if the truth were to come out, then McCain not only picked a crappy running mate but women, in the Republican party, will lose even more traction.

I just wish that this wasn't such a pathetic story.

No comments: