Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kids and their Cell Phones... Golly Gee!

I just read an article about teens across the country using their cell phones to take nude pictures of themselves and then send them to their significant other, only to have them posted on the internet.

Tell me: What's wrong with this picture? I know, I know, kids will be kids but do parents just not talk their kids anymore?

"Hey Timmy, I sure hope that my absence as a parent won't have lasting affects."

Kids rule the world, I swear. This "Me" generation is going to mess it up, hard. And they are supposed to be our future?

That's it, I'm moving to space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we were kids our parents said the same thing about what we were doing.... and their parents them.... it's a cycle. Not to suggest that sending naked pictures of yourself is necessarily a great idea, but I don't think this generation is inherently bad. I think they are our future, and we should give them the respect they deserve. After all, they'll be wiping our asses in the nursing homes someday. ~Krista